Week 4- My Halloween

On Halloween I’m usually the one that takes my nephew trick-or-treating. Last year was the first year that he was able to go and this will be the second. In my family Halloween is one that we spend together, whether it’s going trick-or-treating or handing out candy.

Another Halloween family tradition is we pick a weekend where we can all go to the apple orchard. We all get pumpkins and we carve them together. Sometimes we even bake the seeds to eat them.

Photo by liz west

6 thoughts on “Week 4- My Halloween

1. I like your writing because you explained great traditions, but one suggestion is to add a topic sentence and a concluding statement. Great job! Keep it up!

2. Your writing was great about your traditions you do. Sometimes I carve out pumpkins with my family to. I liked how you added details about you going to the apple orchard and picking your pumpkins out. Some things you need to do in the end of your 2nd paragraph is add more detail. Keep up the good work!! I hope to read more from you!

3. I think your blog was awesome because my family buys pumpkins almost every hallowen, but they also cook the seeds also, and my family doesn’t really go trick or treating any more.